Welcome to 2020! New year, new opportunity to start again with a clean slate!
Well, actually, since the start of the digital era this may not be completely true anymore – you know, “once online, it’s not just mine”. A friendly reminder that everything we do has some kind of consequence, good or bad.
Bering that in mind and since it’s pretty clear by now, that there’s a virtual world functioning at an even faster pace than the one we physically live on, we may or may not, be exaggerating when saying that no one is someone if they’re not online.
Being this the case, its crucial to highlight the importance of your social media strategy for 2020.
But first comes first. Personal branding. Everyone is a brand.
We just have to make sure that our digital self’s showcases who we are and what we want to become both professional and as a human being.
You can not advertise yourself or your product without having a clear idea of you are or what you want to say and who you want to say it to – taking the chance of being too confusing or not being heard.
So, before anything else, make sure to answer the following 6 questions:
- What’s your goal? Maybe you want to get a new job or to sell a new product.
- Who’s your target? The people that matter to your goal, the ones who should be listening to what you have to say.
- How do you stand out? What makes you different from the rest, from the competition.
- Which social media should you use? Which one is better to fit you and your purpose?
- How should you communicate with your audience?
- What’s your content plan?
In the next few weeks we’re going to review all of this points so do your homework and stay tuned for more!
Photo by Kaboompics .com from Pexels